Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Introducing.. My Bridesmaids!

I know what you're thinking! Brianna Celli is the worst blogger ever. She never posts anything. And you may be right. Meanie! Anyway.. This post has been a long-time coming. With Christmas and tons of holiday festivities, I have been putting it off! But here it is..

my bridesmaids!


kaitlin celli: maid of honor + my little sister. it'll be fun to have someone a little younger (she's 14) to add some (more) fun into the mix! although i may require her to wear a paper bag over her head so she doesn't upstage me on my wedding day, i am so excited for her to be a part of my bridal party. ;) she is my mini-me and one of the funniest people i have ever met!
hillary burberry: i have known hillary since i was in first grade when she moved in next-door. we have so many funny memories together (many of them involving her big, fun, crazy family) and i am sure we will make so many more. she is my most stylish friend - she will likely help pick out my hairstyle, gown, shoes..etc, etc! her spunk will keep things fun during the crazy planning process.
kristen eisele: she is literally the sweetest girl i have ever met. we have known each other since kindergarten.. maybe earlier! kristen is studying to be a first-grade teacher and wants to work with deaf children + she is drop-dead gorgeous. if she wasn't so sweet, i'd probably hate her a little.. ha! she will no doubt keep a smile on my face on my wedding day.
aryn schatz: i met aryn in college - we had a class or two together, but we instantly became friends once we lived on the same floor sophomore year. aryn is the perfect mix of sassy and sweet - she has the best sense of humor, but will probably be the first to get misty-eyed over sentimental moments! she will be the best to remind me to pause and enjoy the little things.

-----------

I really wanted to ask these girls to be my bridesmaids in a fun and creative way - and when I saw the idea online of giving 'bridesmaid boxes', I just knew that I had to do it! I took the concept of the box and added some personal touches to it to ask them to be my bridesmaids. Here are some pics of the boxes, and giving them to each girl!


Outside of the box - a little note for each girl and wedding info!


A card for each with a note










 a mini bottle of martinelli's - "i can't wait to have you sipping at my side!"


a little jar of hot chocolate and marshmallows - "your friendship warms my heart :)"

 a little hanger - "can't wait to go dress shopping!"


 mini bouquet of flowers - "who will catch the bridal bouquet?"

 a little favor bag of my favorite candies (which will be at our candy bar at the wedding!)

a horseshoe - "i am so lucky to have a friend like you!"

 a picture of me and each bridesmaid

-----

and some photos of me and the girls.. 




hope you all enjoyed! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment