Wednesday, January 18, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things..

Originally this post was an ode to my lovely red lipstick.. But then I realized that I have so many favorite new things that I want to share them all. :) Every woman has (or should have!) those few life-changing purchases that rock your wardrobe and/or life. (PS, the idea for this post came from one of my favorite bloggers.. You can find her original post here.)


1. Steve Madden 'Intyce' Boots
These boots have been a staple in my wardrobe for a year or two. They are so cute & perfect for fall/winter outfits! I started off with the cognac boots (above), but then got the black ones.. Now I just need the stone to complete my set ;)

2. Michael Kors Runway Watch
This was a Christmas present and an accessory I have been lusting over for a long while. I'm not usually big on watches.. or gold, for that matter, but this watch is a whole other story. Definitely my favorite accessory at the moment!

3. Terzetto 'Loreto' Bag in Blue
Another Christmas gift! This purse is a bright, eye-catching cobalt blue. I absolutely love it. It looks great with just about any outfit, and especially cute with a mustard yellow cardigan. Love.

4. Tiffany Cupcake Necklace
My lovely little Chelsey gave me this necklace last year and I absolutely adore it. It is the cutest little accent to dress up an everyday outfit, and reminds me of how much I love that guy. :)

5. Forever 21 Polka Dot Skirt
I haven't worn this skirt yet, but it is just the most precious thing. It's such a fun little skirt and looks perfect with black tights and black booties. Plus, it was only $8.50! Thank you, F21. <3

6. Forever 21 Navy Striped Pencil Skirt
Another 21 find! This skirt was only $7-8 dollars too, and looks perfect with a rust colored cardigan and boots. It's long enough to not need tights, and fits just perfectly.

7. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
This is the perfect red lipstick. I saw tons of bloggers I follow rave about it, but until I bought it I didn't realize how wonderful it is! It stays in place all day and is so, so red. I love red lipstick, and this one is the best.

8. DiorShow Black Out Mascara & Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum & Primer
My new favorite mascara and primer. The primer lengthens lashes a ridiculous amount, and the mascara itself creates both length and thickness. Plus the applicator is gigantic. Mascara is my favorite so I need it to be just perfect - and this is!

Hope you all enjoyed some of my current favorite things! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment